Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On Faith and Thankfulness

I've been inspired. Having a lot of things to be thankful for and connecting them to faith is important to me, and so, I've decided to begin a series, 1000 Thanks. Each blog post in the series will have that tag, and will look at one or more things to be thankful for and how they connect to faith. They are in no particular order, other than what comes to mind in its order. So, tonight, I begin by saying I am thankful for:

1- Tiger. God is good, and He placed the right person in my life at the right time, who has been so kind and wonderful despite the occasional frustrations related to my healing process.
2- My friend Laura's visit the other day. God is good, and He knows when we need some cheer and conversation and care.
3- The ability to walk. I took my first post-surgery walk outside, downstairs yesterday, and was very thankful. God is good, and He is the great healer.
4- Understanding loved ones. God is good, and He has placed a heart of understanding on most of my loved ones as I continue to heal slowly.
5- Fabulous, wonderful doctors who listen, and medical care. God is good, and He made a way where there seemed to be no way so that I can be a lot healthier than I have been for several years now. He is certainly the original and only true Miracle Worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment