Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Food For Thought

I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess. - Martin Luther

The Christian is a Holy rebel loose in the world with access to the throne of God. Satan never knows from where the danger will come. - A.W. Tozer

I used to ask God to help me. Then I asked if I might help Him. I ended up by asking Him to do His work through me. - Hudson Taylor

To have God speak to the heart is a majestic experience, an experience that people may miss if they monopolize the conversation and never pause to hear God’s responses. - Charles Stanley

The power of faith will often shine forth the most when the character is naturally weak. - Augustus Hare

Worry is spiritual short sight. Its cure is intelligent faith. - Paul Brunton

Let's have faith that right makes might; and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it. - Abraham Lincoln

The way to see by Faith is to shut the Eye of Reason. - Benjamin Franklin

Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. - Steve Jobs

Loss of communion is the explanation of most of our failure in spiritual fruit bearing. - Donald Gee

No comments:

Post a Comment