Sunday, July 21, 2013

So, Tonight, Campmeeting Began...

Tonight was the beginning of Campmeeting, which I've been looking forward to for a while now. But was I there? well... sort of.

I was on premises, to be sure; said some hellos, but was I in service. I must admit, I was not. Instead, I was doing some research on kings, cats, rosaries, saints, and horses. And chatting with a friend of mine some online... getting two sentences of the book I'm working on finished, but that's alright, because once I got research finished, now I can go back over notes, and I alredy have a few more pages done since leaving after 9 this evening.

It didn't hurt my feelings that I was also able to go to The Grotto for a while in the earlier hours; not anything upstairs, at the top of the elevator yet, but a good time on the main level. For those not in the know, it's one of the most gorgeous places I've been to in Oregon. If you're in or will be in Portland, please, check it out. It's really wonderful. I'd wanted to go for years, and just hadn't until now, and am so glad I did WHEN I did.

I started out at church, of course... but one of the people who I was with was having a difficult time with some aspect of what was occurring, and so we meandered our way to The Grotto and I, for one, had a blast. Not only is it beautiful; not only is it breathtakingly awesome in how it is set up, and filled with God's Presence, my feelings weren't hurt in that I was able to do research even while there...

So, tonight was Campmeeting opening. I look forward to a lot of the rest, and to what is in store. And I look forward to what I get written during the week, as well...

You all have a great night!
Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment