Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Heart Will Go On... Forever


 There are some people who really touch the heart, to the core. And sometimes, saying they touch our hearts doesn't even come close to the reality of how much our lives and hearts are affected by them. There are, I am thankful, several people in my life that this is true of.

Continuing with 1000 thanks...

I am so thankful today for the following people:
{98-124} The several members of my church family who have stood by me in recent weeks, months, and years in an above and beyond way!!
{125-126} My ministry partners, who have also gone above and beyond! I am so thankful for you, ladies!!
{127-145} All my other prayer partners, all around the world! You are so special to me, beyond words!
{146-170} The people who are my given family, who I don't always appreciate as much as I should, but love with all my heart! You mean the world to me... I hope you know that. :)
{171-175} Special thanks to those who are the very closest to me. You know who you are!! I love you all very much. :)
{176-181} The people here, where I've been staying, who have made the past few days more wonderful with your presence.


This song goes, however, to someone I've known quite a while. It really could fit any of three very dear friends, but there was one person in mind when I was replying. This is a song that means something to us both... so if you're reading this... you know who you are. :) Much love, dear friend, and God bless you in continuance, and all whom are in your life!

My Heart Will Go On – Celine Dion


Every night in my dreams
     Sometimes it seems you reside there rather than out in the big bad world.
I see you, I feel you
     Your heart and spirit, they stay with me.
That is how I know you, go on
     Even when I don’t know what is happening in your everyday world, my heart and spirit commune with yours and I know you’re still walking this earth, loving me, wherever you are.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
     So many, sometimes, and so few, other times. But no matter the distance, you are with me in my heart and spirit. You are part of me, and always will be.
You have come to show you, go on
     We visit in the night, in dreams; we visit in visions and our hearts touch; our breath mingles as we share the space of the dream.

Near, far, wherever you are
     Distance doesn’t matter… only the distance of the heart.
I believe that the heart does go on
     And I know that it does; you are proof, always proof of this, among others who visit me in my dreams.
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
     Yes, you are…
And my heart will go on and on
     Because I know you love me, no matter where you are. We share a special bond.

Love can touch us one time
     And it is the time of our lives, no matter the length of time or the circumstances.
And last for a lifetime
     You’ve been in my heart since before we ever met, so I know this much is true.
And never let go till we're gone
     You’ll remain there, no matter who else I love, because I’ve loved you so long now. And because of you love, I live a better life than without it and have become a better person. To the day that I die, you are one of those special people who will remain forever in my heart.

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold you
In my life we'll always go on
     And the time when we were closest, that, I will never regret or forget. You were the very beat of my heart, the breath in my lungs, and forever will be part of who I am, no matter who else comes after us in one another’s lives.

Near, far, wherever you are
     Yes, it doesn’t matter the physical distance, we both know, but the emotional distance; the distance of the soul and the heart.
I believe that the heart does go on
     Even when we part ways; even when we become dust in the ground… love continues on. It always continues on, for God is love, and brings it into our lives.
Once more you open the door
     I thank you that you did!
And you're here in my heart
     Forever and for always, right here… in my heart. You’re part of my heart, always, and not just within it.
And my heart will go on and on
     Yes, it will… because of the love inside, and because of the love that it was blessed to experience and express throughout life. And I have you to thank for that, in part!

You're here, there's nothing I fear
     In my dreams, in my visions, in my heart… in my heart, forever!
And I know that my heart will go on
     Because whatever happens or whoever else comes and goes, love always brings us higher and higher, and helps us move forward and our hearts to go on.
We'll stay forever this way
   In dreams, if not in life, and either one is just fine.
You are safe in my heart
     Forever and ever in my heart.
And my heart will go on and on
     In part because of you, and who you are to me, and all you’ve done for me because God put me in your heart, too!


                                          Celine Dion- My Heart Will Go On

No comments:

Post a Comment