Friday, May 18, 2012

More Than an Angel!!!


I’m Your Angel (R. Kelly and Celine Dion)


All you have to do is have some climbing faith (oh yeah)
     That’s truly what we need, indeed. Faith that climbs and grows and allows us to do our climbing.
No river's too wide for you to make it across
     So true. With Jesus, anything is possible… if He says it, that’s enough.
All you have to do is believe it when you pray
     Trust and obey; believe and receive; ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened. In accordance with your faith, it will be done. Belief in alignment with His will…
And then you will see the morning will come
     Yes, the dark of night turns into the beautiful light of day. The night is darkest before the dawn of day, but the day, it comes… morning is here.
And every day will be bright as the sun
     Amen. We need the light of Jesus lighting the way for each day.
All of your fears cast them on me
     He said cast every care upon Him, and I believe He meant it. Says don’t you worry… no need to worry, it won’t change a thing. Give me your fears, worries, doubts, and I will transform them. Just trust Me.
I just want you to see
     Let me see, O Lord… give me they eyes of YOUR heart, and ears to forever hear YOUR word, forever… forever… and Yours alone, not anyone proclaiming to know You better than I do. For Your death and resurrection brought about the renting of the tent, the curtain before the Holy of Holies… and You reconciled me to the Father, that we may see one another face to face, and I thank and praise You for that!!!


Chorus
I'll be your cloud up in the sky
     You’re the One, Lord, Who made the very clouds…
I'll be your shoulder when you cry
     I know… and You always have been. I thank You and appreciate that more than I know how to ever say…
I'll hear your voices when you're calling
     Yes, You hear each voice; each prayer from a sincere heart.
I am your angel
     You send Your angels to surround me, and Your Spirit to guide me and redirect me when I go astray… You’re beyond the angels, O Lord!
And when all hope is gone I'm here
     Yes, You are… always there for me, and I thank and praise You, O Lord!!! You are worthy of all praise, all the time!
No matter how far you are I'm near
   So true, so true!
It makes no difference who you are
     No, I understand this. You are a respecter of Your promises, and Your Word, as opposed to people in particular. You are behind what You say, not people themselves… who are created in Your image and sometimes speak for You, truth; sometimes speak for You, without realizing what You truly say. It makes a difference Who YOU are, and not any of us. It makes a difference if we are obedient and walk in Your Truth!
I am your angel
I'm your angel
     You truly are above and beyond all others, including angels, O Lord! You are awesome, holy, and wonderful, always. And I thank You for Your angels, but more importantly for Yourself!!
I saw your teardrops and I heard you cry
     Yes, O God… You always do. Thank You for caring enough to bottle my tears and relieve my fears.
All you need is time
     Sometimes time is really the key!!!
Seek me and you shall find
     Yes, You said if I seek You with the whole of my heart, I will find You, and I have continually sought, and continue to do so, for I want to know You more and more, daily, forever!
You have everything and you're still lonely
     Sometimes this is truly the case. There are things You’ve blessed me with that I must admit I have not been as thankful for as I wish I had been… and I know that it is my relationship with YOU that means I am never alone or lonely!
It don't have to be this way
     I know. That is true, Lord!
Let me show you a better day
     Please do. I’m ready. My eyes and ears are open unto You, Father God…
And then you will see the morning will come
     And I look forward to the coming LIGHT, the time to spend with You, loving You more and more every day…
And all of your days will be bright as the sun
     I look forward to that day, O Lord, when this begins…
So all of your fears just cast them on me
     Yes, Lord, I will, and I choose to right now!
How can I make you see?
     Continue to open my eyes and ears to You, to Your realm, every day, more and more… and help me continually recall how You love me as I learn to love You more and more…

Chorus
And when it's time to face the storm
     Like the one I’ve been walking through for a while now?
I'll be there by your side
     I know, You are always there, O Lord!!! Thank You!
This place will keep us safe and warm
     I look forward to that in heaven, for sure.
And I know we will survive
     In Jesus, we always survive, and not only that, we thrive because of our faith!
And when it seems as if forever's drawing near
(the end is drawing near)
     It happens for us all…
Don't you dare give up the fight
     I will do the best I can to not ever give up the fight… because my savior didn’t, and He is my example!
Just put your trust beyond the sky
     Yes, I will trust in the Lord my God forever and ever. But He is not just beyond the sky… He is everywhere!

Chorus ( 3x )


                                         I'm Your Angel - R. Kelly and Celine Dion

No comments:

Post a Comment