Friday, February 10, 2012

Continuing 1000 Thanks

I've been keeping a bit of a list since not being able to be updating too regularly... among them are:

Faith has helped me through some really tough times lately, and I am so thankful for all God has done, and Who He is, generally speaking. {28} He's given me a couple or three really intense visions, including one that was not too long ago that really changed my viewpoint on a lot of things. {29-31} He's kept a roof over my head, kept me fed, warm, and brought some loved ones back into my life that I am quite thankful for. {32-37} He's given me hope in 11 different areas of my life, each of which I am very thankful for.... {38-49}

I've met a few new people, begun a volunteer position that is finally morphing to include some of the things I'd like to do, and am learning to crochet from someone in my Growth Group. {50-54} My Growth Group's gone through Revelation, which was fun, and my ladies' ministry group just began the Experiencing God booklet and video series. {55-56} LM, one of my prayer ladies and most endeared friends, has been a God send lately, as have been several other people. {57-62} It's been quite a month and a half... lol

Anyway, hope to be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment